Friday, June 02, 2006

Ok...another quick post here. I know I promised a better update, but no time right now. My half is tomorrow. eeeeek!!! Someone pick me off the ceiling. Please!!!!!!! Cheri and I are going to the expo this afternoon as soon as we get off work & then we are going to go somewhere to eat. We may go to the "Pasta Feed" not sure yet. She has not even registered for the race...sigh...I will be picking up packets for Clarissa an I. I just can't wait!

I swear I will write up a report and post it here and elsewhere as soon as I can.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk! (I'm excited) I just can't hide it!

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I can't wait to read the report!! I'm getting anxious for mine to be here already too!! I've done the training, now I'm forcing the taper...it sucks...and I almost had a mishap on Friday. Have to blog that!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home