Friday, May 26, 2006

Okay...just a quick little check in here. I will post training etc. sometime next week...but....I lost 3 lbs!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs.. I am excited! I know I have eating and weight issues. I know I need to be careful. I have been eating sensibly (no starving or bingeing((how the heck do you spell that?)) ) I have been exercising (running!!). This is the first time I've had any luck with a diet in a long time. This round I have lost 17 1/2 lbs. That is since the beginning of March. 3 months. Too bad I started out at an all time high. I am going to hang in there though! My goal is to be down 20 more lbs by October 1st. I believe this is doable for me. 5lbs a month for 4 months. I can do it. (I can!!)

4 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger TriZilla said...

Oh, Kathy, this is just such amazing, wonderful news!!! I'm so happy that you have achieved this. I bet things start to feel easier too... You'll probably see some faster run times, too! Losing weight = Free speed! YOU ROCK!

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooo Hoooo...Wooo Hooo Hooo...Woo Hoo Woo Hoo Hoo.....

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Andy Emerson said...

Congrats on the weight loss. This is awesome and you can do it!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Congrats on the loss yahoo for you! And if you keep up the exercise and eat sensibly, there is no reason you shoudln't be able to get down in weight. Keep up the good work and don't let little setbacks here and there mess you up (they do happen to all of us, I'm up about 3 from where I was on Saturday/Sunday but next week will be a better judge as this is a bad week if you know what I mean!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home