Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tues: Rest. No run today. Too much to do & too tired. Sound like an excuse? I don't care. That is the mood for the day.

Wednesday: Thunderstorms at 4:30 so I held off speed work until about 7:00. I ended up doing them on the road instead of the track. Anyway, I ran 4 800's with 400 recoveries. They were as follows 1. 5:01 2. 5:20 3. 5:04 4. 5:01.

Thursday: Not sure what I will accomplish today. It is pouring outside and looks like no end in sight. I might try to run in the gym (ugh) I need to run five miles. We shall see.

Want to know a funny story? Once upon a time a persons boss was having a bad day. While boss was "reading" in his office with the door shut a lovely teacher brought in a chair and put it in the middle of the outer office. The person did not know what the chair was for, so the person ignored the chair. Dragon boss awakens from slumber, er...reading & sees said chair. Dragon takes chair and throws it at the door. Then Dragon leaves. Person just watches in horror. Glad dragon is gone. Dragon is a L.F. The End.

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Wow...sounds like a fun office...hey, good workouts though. And great pacing. There was a headwind for the 2nd on right?? :) It seems my 2nd one always tends to get a bit slower than all the others for some reason too. You are doing great though, considering all you're going through especially.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home