Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Last night Clarissa and I ran 4 miles at an easy pace. I was fairly tired. I think the stupid time change is finally catching up with me! Met Ken for lunch & then sat in the hot tub @ Megan's. Had a glass of wine from Lemon Creek. I can't remember what it was, Joe told me...but I forgot. It certainly was good! Went to bed 11ish & did not feel like getting up at 5:30 this morning. Ack!!!!! Oh and Megan gave me this cool lawn mower that doesn't have a motor. It just has blades & uses only "human fuel" I'm thinking maybe that will give me a good workout this summer. Oh & BTW...we are playing a game at work. Everyone put in $5 (14 people) and the person who loses the biggest % of weight by May 1st wins the whole pot. Well, there is this person who is cheating & that just torques me off in the biggest way. I am going to find a way to make sure this person doesn't win. I HATE cheating! I still have not weighed in again. I should weigh myself at least once before May, but I don't know...I am afraid I won't have lost anything & that could depress me enough to trigger some sort of eating disorder. I never promised I was normal!!

Life is Good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home