Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Last night Cheri and I ran close to 4 miles at a relatively slow pace. Cleaned the Communion ware silver @ church w/Jan & Carol. That was alot of fun. Watched 24 with Clarissa and Ryan. I kept calorie count around 1200 and plan to do so for the rest of the week. Last week it stayed between 1600-1800, which is ok. Time to kick it up a notch here and lose some weight. I suppose it may help if I actually weighed myself :P Yeah, right. I did weigh in the Friday before break, but am once again ignoring AC.

Life is good!

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Are you sure that's enough calories? With working out, I've found that I can't function with that few. Remember, you only need a deficit of 350 per day for a week to lost one pound, that can come from a combo of eating less and exercising more!!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger kay_elle said...

I know. The bad thing is, I had a basal metabolism test done & it is only 1348. I really need to drop some weight, esp. before Chicago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home