Monday, April 10, 2006

Wow....whew. Back to work kickin' and screamin' after 9 glorious and wonderful days of NO WORK! I really don't mind my job, but I needed a break!!

Spring break in a nutshell:

Saturday: 4/01/ 06 Slept in & dinked around. Had altar guild at church w/Carol and Jan. Ran 5 miles by myself. Went out to dinner w/Ken.

Sunday: Church. Hosted coffee hour w/family. Walked w/Jan from Weko to Warren Dunes and back. Guys golfed. Clarissa and Ryan left to go to Iowa and Colorado.

Monday: Jan and I went to Chicago on the South Shore Railroad. Train was packed. We later saw on the news that they were hauling 1,000 passengers on a 600 passenger train. Had a great day. Did alot of walking. Went to a presentation at Church...people who had visited the Holy Land last November.

Tuesday: Went to Merriville with Gail. Ignored fact that I am fat and bought clothes anyway. Did no running today. :((

Wednesday: Got my hair cut 'n stuff. I like it. Had a Chiro appt and a massage. Wonderful. Ran 1/2 mile intervals at a slightly faster pace (ha!)

Thursday: Took dad to Notre Dame and the Basillica and walked around one of the lakes, at least 3 miles. Cheri & I ran 3 1/2 easy miles on the Niles Riverwalk & went to Starbucks.

Friday: Went shopping by myself for bedding. Accidentally bought some clothes as well. Cheri and I ran on the track at the high school.

Saturday: Ran by myself around the big circle. Beautiful Day. 5 miles & then went to dinner w/Ken

Sunday: Church. Went to local wineries with Carol, Jan, Megan & Gavin ;) Bought some wine. Had a great day. Went to bed early. Clarissa came home from her trip to Colorado sometime during the night.

Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home