Tuesday, May 09, 2006

So far this week:

Friday 5/5: Walked 2 1/2 miles with Cheri. She got to listen to me vent about a number of subjects and I felt much better.

Saturday 5/6 I ran 7 miles with my sister Janice on the bike. That was very nice and it made the time just fly by! She did this alot with me while I was training for Chicago last year. I hope she will again this summer as well. Then we went to Dairy Queen and had ice cream. Yummy :)

Sunday 5/7 Planned rest. Church and then family dinner at my parents house. My Aunt was here from Belleville/Los Angeles & that was nice. I took a nice walk around the woods at my mom and dads. It is just beautiful there. It is a lovely sanctuary. I have always loved that spot since I was a kid. I am so glad they built their new home there. I got to talk with Kelley on the phone and find out how her race went. I was happy to hear that she PR'ed and had a great race!

Monday 5/8 Cheri and I ran an out and back course. I ran 5 in 105:26 for a 13:05 average pace. I tried to stay at an even pace and not start out faster like I usually do. My splits were 13:06, 12:54, 13:36, 13:54, & 12:06.

Today I am planning on running 800's on the track if all goes as planned. I may do it tomorrow instead.

3 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger TriZilla said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

:)

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Looks like a nice week. Way to work on the even paces...that's definitely important. I have a problem with going out too fast myself...

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Andy Emerson said...

Sounds like some nice running! Hope you enjoy(ed) the speed work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home