Thursday, April 27, 2006

Just a quick check in here. Scott and Sarah surprised us by hopping a bus home (25 hours, but they are young). I am very excited! I would have taken a personal day had I known this. My joy has been mitigated however, by the fact that I am having a horrible time at work. This too shall pass. Breathe in breathe out. Get that focal point. I love my kids :)

New plan of action: Run 4 1/2 on Friday after the kids leave, no run Saturday...skip church on Sunday and race around the lakes at Notre Dame (5k) with Cheri and Clarissa.

Life is good.

3 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger TriZilla said...

Oh GOOD for them! They must have known that you needed to see them. See? They will not be strangers after all. I bet you were so surprised!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

That's awesome that they surprised you like that. Had to make you feel a little better...as for work, yes, all things shall pass, breath in and out (hopefully while running) and good for you running on Sunday...honestly, I don't think God means for us to be inside a church on nice sunny days, you can speak with Him just as easily while you are out running!! It's very meditative and spiritual sometimes!!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Andy Emerson said...

Hugh "hasseled" me for skipping church on Easter. That was the day I had a bad long run and didn't finish in time to make it home and get ready for church. Of course, he was just teasing.

You have good kids! I can tell they make you happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home