Friday, April 21, 2006

Wednesday night Cheri and I set out to run 4 miles at a comfortable pace. I started out ok, but it was extremely hot and I started to lose steam after the 1st mile or so. I think I ran about 3 - 3 1/2 miles, but it was slow. I also was having trouble with naseua & dizziness. We cut the whole thing short and I just chalked it up to the hot weather & possibly food I ate for lunch.

Thursday I had Confirmation class at church. One class left for this year (yippee). We took the kids out for recess & played frozen tag, or freeze tag & I was "it" I haven't had that much fun for quite awhile. I was laughing so hard, they were all trying to avoid me by climbing the big toy...little did they know that I am queen of the monkeys. lol. What a hoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home