Friday, May 05, 2006

I seem to be saying this alot lately, but I am in control of how I react to things & I am in control of my feelings. It's a good thing I have running, I don't know how I would cope otherwise. Boss has moderated at bit, so now it is time for husband to start up again. I honestly don't know what his problem is this time, but it doesn't look very promising. I am also extremely worried about him & I don't know if there is anything I can do or not. Ok....back to running.

Tues. I ran 800's w/ 400 recovery. 4:53/5:03/5:25. I was going to run 5 total but kind of pooped out after 3. I will do better next time. Clarissa and I ran of the track & it felt fairly hot and humid today.

Wed. 5 miles @ 13:40 pace. Fairly even splits, 1st and last mile were a bit faster than middle 3. Cheri, Clarissa and I ran Chamberlain road. They ended up with 4 1/2 miles.

Thursday - I put off running until 7:30 or 8:00. I ended up running 4 1/2 miles at a 13:01 pace. I think my mile marks may have been off a little bit as I had one 14 min mile and two around 12. I didn't notice myself speeding up or slowing down.

Friday - Planned Rest. I may walk with Cheri tonight.

Saturday is my scheduled long run of 8 miles. I feel ready for it!

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Looks like a good week...what is it with boys though? A friend and I took a break and walked yesterday around our "island" at work and the whole time she had to get it out about her hubby...and all through it I said, exactly why would I want one?? :) Feel better, hopefully both the boss and hubby will come around at the same time!!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger TriZilla said...

Nice week, and great variation of speed! You'll get those 800s next week, I'm sure :)

Men have PMS too. They just don't get the rest of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home