Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Yikes! I'm behind again

Thursday: Ran 3 miles on treadmill. 1 mile on Elliptical. 10 minutes on bike
Friday: Planned Rest.
Saturday: 8 mile run 13:22 ave. pace. Was sort of all over the place on splits, but some of my mile marks may have been off a bit. Felt like a good run
Sunday: Mother's Day & I was appropriately spoiled :) Nice kids and nice husband today...so therefore nice Me :)
Monday: Rest. Cold and rainy = Kathy whiny.
Tuesday: Tonight I am going to try to run 5 1/2. Still cold and rainy.

Boss is in a better mood. I am steering clear though whenever possible and not letting down my guard.

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger *jeanne* said...

Hi, I see you're a blogger, as well as a new member of Penguin Athletes!

Welcome to our penguin nest! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home