Friday, May 19, 2006

Thursday: 5 mile easy run @ 13:22 average pace. I feel like I'm starting to develop more endurance lately. I still felt good when it was over. I realize I did not really push myself, but I did run 3 days in a row.

Friday: Today will be a rest day. I may do some cross training, but I'm not really planning on it. Possibly I will walk in the woods at my parents house before the mosquitoes move in for the season.

Saturday is my scheduled long run & my plan is to run 9 miles. Not sure when/how/where or with whom...but I will get it done.

Sunday: Planned rest day as well. Church/family/etc.

I feel better today than I have in awhile. I think I made a concious effort not to be depressed (not sure if that is possible, but that's what it feels like to me).

Things are going alot better at home. Husband has come around a bit. Hopefully they just continue to get better.

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger *jeanne* said...

I COMPLETELY believe you can make a conscious effort not to be depressed. There are, of course, other factors at play, too, but the WILL is a powerful tool.

Way to go on your long runs! I'm due for a long run tomorrow - ugh - like 16-17 miles...not sure if I'm UP for that one! Oh, well...if NOT, I'll be paying on marathon day (July 9).

Thanks fro dropping by my blog! :-)

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

Depression definitely is something you can decide on one way or the other. Sometimes it takes more effort (and those clinically depressed might need a bit more) but if you choose to feel better about things, and focus on positives it is easier to make yourself feel better.

You had a nice week too. :) You're ready for your half.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home