Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A couple of things:(ok...maybe a ton of things)

Running, not going that well. I've already missed a training day and it's just begun. Sigh. One would think with the children being gone that I would have a ton of time to do, whatever...not so. and don't think I waste my time on cooking or cleaning either. I have no idea where it all goes.

Job, I got an answer to the "when do I work" question that was driving me crazy. My schedule is what it has always been, which means about 6 weeks of shortened hours. That's good & the mood around here has moderated for the moment.

Husband, doing well...we are only driving each other the normal amount of insane lately. (subject to change I'm sure) That's good. I can't take much stress here & I can find no humor in it most of the time lately.

Scott & Sarah, working in the mountains at a christian/camp/mission until end of September. They are planning on moving, but so far haven't decided where. Tennessee is a possibility. At least that's closer. They are young and have a good deal of wanderlust.

Clarissa, a couple of interviews. No real job offers yet. She is also working with camp for the summer.

and the big news: I think I might be in love! Truly madly deeply. Cool, Gorgeous and as sexy as hell. One look was all it took. Damn...what am I going to do about this? I have no self control. Husband will certainly have a stroke if I follow through.....Oh, I am talking about the most beautiful dress in the world btw. It is so nice and soooooooo flattering & I could probably buy the Garmin I want plus a couple of pair of shoes for the same price. Sigh. Why do I always have to be sensible? Why why why? More later. I will let you know what I decide.

In the meantime, someone make me run!!

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

Kathy, get out and run!! You have something to celebrate, you know your work schedule...hmm...sometimes you have to be impractical. When it's something that makes you look and feel good, money is no object I say!! (any chance of doing a little temp work to get some extra money so you don't feel as guilty?)

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger kay_elle said...

I did run over the weekend! and I think I will buy that dress!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home