Saturday, December 15, 2007

A couple of random thoughts.

I have reached into the depths of my soul looking for something. The problem is, I have no idea what.

Crescent moon in the evening sky. Sun setting. Breathtaking.

Why do I care so much about stupid things? I pride myself on being detached & aloof. That is possibly contrary to my general persona, but mostly I don't really care much about most things..why this. I guess I do care what certain people think about me. I need to get over that quickly.

On an up note, scale is being kind lately. Cheri and I baked cookies ALL DAY today and I only ate one. I also had a very small glass of wine. A Cranberry from Round Barn. It was very good.

Snowing, blowing, cold and dark. The soltice is just around the corner. I hope to turn a corner then myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home